Wigs are becoming more and more common and almost everyone is able to afford one. Wigs today are just as important as clothes, shoes and accessories. As a matter of fact a good wig can pop any outfit and make the wearer looks amazing! Because of this, the wig industry is growing day by day. So, there are more and more new products that are increasing customers’ satisfaction. The fake scalp wig is one of them. In this post, we will introduce you to the new fake scalp wig and why it is a superb upgrade.
You will learn:
1. What is a fake scalp wig?
2. Why does pre-made fake scalp lace wigs’ parting look more natural?
3. When do you need to choose fake scalp wigs?
4. How to install a fake scalp lace wig?
What Is Fake Scalp Wig?
Fake scalp wigs are new inventions in recent years. We can also call them pre-made bald cap wigs that come with the fake scalp constructed. With this fake scalp wig or fake bald wig, you don’t have to wear a wig cap, to do cornrows, to do bald cap, or fake scalp. The fake scalp method perfectly teams up with the bleached knots to provide the most natural skin separation.
Why does fake scalp lace wigs’ parting look more natural?
This natural look results from both bleached knots and the pre-made fake scalp. The bleached knots make the black hair knots invisible, and the pre-made fake scalp hides the dark natural hair.
In actuality, the bleached knots are much more important than the fake scalp. We normally bleach the knots because if the wig already comes with a fake scalp, how can we bleach the knots at home?
So please don’t misunderstand the fake scalp: It does not hide the hair knots, it hides your natural hair.
When do you need to choose fake scalp wigs?
After knowing what is fake scalp lace wig, then you will know when do you need it. Yes, it is very convenient. When you don’t want to wear an extra wig cap between a wig and your natural hair. Or if you prefer to take off your wigs every night, it’s more convenient than taking off both a wig and a stocking cap.
Fake scalp human hair wigs are really effective according to YouTube’s hair experts, especially for those who suffer from the appearance of any wig camouflage: unnatural hairline.
How To Install A fake scalp lace wig?
Step 1: Put your natural hair into a braid and pin it up to make it in a neat foundation to avoid making you look bulky.
Step 2: Cut the lace in a zigzag way to match your hairline. Be careful not to cut the hair, or it will cause shedding. If you are new to the wig, this step can be done on a mannequin to avoid damaging the wig. If you don’t know how to cut the lace, click here to see the detailed steps.
Step 3: 3 methods to secure your fake scalp lace wig without glue
1. Meltdown with mousse only. You just need to apply the mouse towards the perimeter of the wig to melt it down. Then, if you have time, put a scarf on your head to make it smoother, and let it sit longer if you have time.
2. Mold baby hair on a mannequin head to cover the lace. Yes! If you are a baby hair lover, then you will know it’s invisible function－conceal the hairline to create a more natural look. You just need to use water and mouse to lay down the baby hair on the mannequin, then slap it on your head.
3. Not flipping the ear area, use an elastic band to lay the front flat. For most people, this is the easiest and the most common method. The wig with fake scalp comes with a removable and adjustable elastic band and four combs, so you just need to apply them in the right place and the elastic band can hold the lace snug and doesn’t make the lace bulge up.
Wearing your wig without glue，you not only can remove your wig daily or each night if you can’t sleep in a wig and reapply it when you’re ready to go. But also protect your natural hair from damaging by glue.
Step 4. Style your wig. You can flat iron it or curl it to the look that you want. With lace front fake scalp wig, you actually can just cut the lace of the wig and put it on your head and go.
Nadula Hair Customer Reviews
Blonde Bob Wig For Black Women
How To Keep Body Hair Wavy?
Differences Between Brazilian And Peruvian Hair
How To Straighten Deep Wave Hair?
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair: Which One Is Better?
Indian Hair And Brazilian Hair: How To Choose?
Guide To Buy The Best Brazilian Hair
About Hair Color: What’s 1B Color?